Baumrind's Parenting Styles As Seen in The World of Avatar

 Hello world!

Even though I've graduated I do want to continue this blog either with project from my final semester or with new content just to continue my education outside of school. Today I wanted to show everyone my last big project from Development Psych. You might be wondering why that class would be important for someone who's a nutrition major. Well like most science fields they can all connect and sometimes blend together. 

One of the first steps to helping someone with their eating habits is to understand their why. Some of us eat out of boredom, some because we're emotional, and others simply because that's what we were taught. The same can be said for why someone wouldn't eat as well. It's incredibly interesting and it's something that gets spoken about in almost every nutrition course. In fact I almost added on a psych minor to my degree plan.

The goal of this project was to connect a source of media to a psychology theory and thanks to be to God I got a 100% on this assignment. I hope you enjoy!

P.S Yes I will do a graduation post very, very soon




Comments