Another Semester Begins

 Hello world!


Well, my semester is starting off pretty...um...different. I can't be in class the first whole week because my COVID quarantine doesn't end until Tuesday. Thus I couldn't move in over the weekend. Thus it's feeling a little weird to start my in-person only classes this way. Thankfully on the first day, most professors just go over the syllabus, and although I'm missing all the Welcome Week fun maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Maybe God wanted me to stay at home just a little longer. So, all I can do is follow the syllabus, ask my friends to take some notes for me and try to keep up as much as I can.

I'm also going to try and post more because this whole summer was a blip!

In the meantime here are some first day of the semester meme's!









Comments