Welcome to the Kitchen!

 Hello!

My name is Autumn Littles and, you guessed it, I'm studying Food Science and Nutrition at Sam Houston State University! As I'm writing this I'm currently a junior and, I bet you didn't guess this, it's my second year in college (kinda). In high school I had enough dual credits to be considered a sophomore my first year. So, now here I am sitting in my schools "living room" starting a blog! My goal with this is to not just have something to show for future internships or employers, but also to just chronicle this special time in my life.

A few fun facts about me:

  • My favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11.
  • My second favorite Bibel verse is Joshua 1:9.
  • My goal is to be a registered dietician (RD) and I want to work with adolescence.
  • I'm a foodie! I've recently learned that I love to try new things, especially from other cultures.
  • My favorite classes (so far) have been Lifespan Nutrition and Food Preparation
I'm looking forward to the rest of this journey and I hope I can share all the sweet little moments with everyone!

Comments