The Scale of Life

 Hello, world!

When I first decided to make this blog it was for the sole purpose of making sure that my future is secured. That I can have something to show those who I hope to one day intern and work for to let them know that I'm dedicated to this profession. The thing is there's nothing wrong with that! 

But...

I also know that I have a terrible habit of living for the future rather than enjoying the present. Or the opposite, living in the past. I've asked God this morning (and multiple other times) to help me with this seeing as I can't do my best for the future nor enjoy the sweetest little moments when I'm stuck somewhere else in time. So, with that being said my goal is the update this blog at least once or twice a month. Not too little and not too much. So, readers, I hope you're ready to enjoy all the sweetest little moments with me! 

Comments